If you’re looking for a course that can help you increase the results of your online business, Fan Page Domination is definitely worth looking into.
We’ve put together this FanPage Domination review to give you an informed look at what it has to offer and decide whether it’s right for you.
Official Site: fpdominationlive.com/enroll
Creator: Anthony Morrison
But Wait! Here’s Your Free Book
Anthony Morrison just released his latest book Your Fan Page Business for free and you CLICK HERE to download it now.
However, don’t hesitate as this will be taken down soon and you’ll be left with nothing.
So once again, click the link above or on the book to the left to get it now.
Main Contents of Fan Page Domination
FanPage Domination consists of videos, pdf documents and access to live training (conducted through webinars) and a community of other users alongside being able to ask Anthony Morrison, the creator, for advice and tips.
Briefly, FPD covers a few different aspects of internet marketing and shows you how to bring them together into a system that flows from building a successful Facebook page and creating a mailing list that can be monetized.
Most importantly, it doesn’t assume that you have any prior experience with these things, so the fundamentals are covered in enough detail to get you started without running into any issues from lack of technical know-how, and the Fan Page Domination course is also specific enough it spoon feed you the kinds of niches and the actual content-types that work best with the system.
FP Domination Pros
- Teaches you a very specific way to create viral content.
- Shows you how to scale up your business so you can capitalize on your initial success for growth.
- Multiple formats used to deliver the course content so you can see it in action, read at your own pace and get started as you learn.
- Before the end of April 2017, FP Domination is available at a significantly reduced price.
- You can have most of the first steps done for you by Anthony Morrison’s own team behind FPD, so even if you don’t have a lot of free time you can still get started and only have to do ‘maintenance’ work every now and again without suffering for it.
- Once you move beyond the core materials of the course itself, you are still a member of the exclusive FP Domination community to share tips and advice for future success, and this includes not just other users but the team who created it in the first place.
FP Domination Cons
- At full price, the course is $2997, so it will be a serious investment and should only be considered by those who are very serious about building an online business.
- Fan Page Domination includes a very useful Chrome extension that allows you to send out large amounts of Facebook page invites (crucial to the model used by FDP) but this is not available on other browsers.
- The system may be vulnerable to future updates in Facebook algorithms that determine how many people who follow a page will see updates from it.
Conclusion of Fan Page Domination Review
The big question driving our Fan Page Domination review: is it worth buying?
Unfortunately, the answer can’t be a clear cut yes or no.
First of all, FanPage Domination isn’t cheap, so you’ll need to have the extra cash to hand for a start. However, if this isn’t a problem and you’re simply wondering whether it’s worth that amount, then things get more complicated.
If you were a serious student of online marketing and business, then it’s possible you could come up with your own system that had similar success.
However, you probably don’t have endless amounts of time to spend experimenting with tiny variations and building an entire model of e-commerce from the ground up. In this sense, FP Domination is an investment as it basically hands you the tools that virtually ensure you can put them to use and start seeing positive results – but this won’t happen without active input on your part.
Despite the need for your own personal commitment in terms of effort, that doesn’t have to be as much as you’d think. Since the FanPage Domination team are able to set up many of the building blocks described in the course for you, it’s a relatively simple matter to get started.
So our opinion is that Fan Page Domination is definitely worth your time – as long as you can afford to invest the price and wait a little while to see it start paying itself off.